error_outlineWhat benefits does Williams Lumber offer?
- Health Insurance (full-time employees)
- Dental Insurance (full-time employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (full-time employees)
- Paid Sick Time (full-time employees)
- Associate Discount
- Term life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Short term disability
- Allstate voluntary benefits (cancer, critical illness, accident insurance)
error_outlineHow old do I have to be to work at Williams Lumber?
For most positions you need to be at least 16. Some positions (forklift operators, machinery operators, drivers, etc.) require you to be at least 18 years of age.
error_outlineAre there advancement opportunities?
Williams Lumber prides itself on the numerous employees that have grown with the company. We have many managers and executives that started out as store associates, cashiers or yard associates.
error_outlineWhat is the work schedule like at Williams Lumber?
We try hard to keep schedule changes to a minimum so you can plan your life and appointments around work. However, changes do occur to provide our high standard of customer service.
- Full time staff are scheduled to work 40 hours per week.
- Part time staff are scheduled to work up to 28 hours.
- All retail positions require Saturday and Sunday hours.
error_outlineOther Employment Information
You can stop into any of our 8 locations to fill out an application. You can also print an application from our website or apply online. Please make sure your application is completed in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
All applications will be reviewed by a manager or the Human Resource department. We will contact applicants we would like to interview and we will keep applications on file for one year.
Williams Lumber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are evaluated based on their positive attitude and qualifications to perform the job applying for.